Women's Practice Club
Learn how to “practice with a purpose”. Be part of a friendly group of women (and sometimes men), who get together to improve their games and enjoy the great sport of golf.
Over 120 hours for women to choose from; 52 hours are with the men in mixed sessions. At least 4 sessions a week which are supervised by Sandy Wagner. There is no sign-up sheet—come to as many sessions as you like! Who can pass up a bargain like that?
Email Sandy to sign up or
call Miles of Golf at 734-973-9004
2013 Summer Women's Practice Club Calendar
(April 17 - August 28)
Women's Club Golf Channel featuring video instruction by Sandy Wagner and other instructors at Kendal Academy
- $185 per person for the winter or summer sessions
- Up to 4 sessions a week to choose from, both daytime and evening
- Range balls discounted 50% during Practice Club sessions
- Free Cluboratory pass
- A discounted "Buy Night" around the holidays
- Golf scrambles and playing sessions during summer session
- Pre-payment of membership is required