KA Summer & Winter Practice Club
Learn how to “practice with a purpose”. Be part of a friendly group of women and men, who get together to improve their games and enjoy the great sport of golf.
All practice sessions are supervised by Jim Yuhas Jr. (PGA) and open to both women and men. There is no sign-up sheet—come to as many sessions as you like! Who can pass up a bargain like that?
Call Miles of Golf at 734-973-9004 to sign up.
Women’s Club Golf Channel featuring video instruction from Sandy Wagner and other instructors at Kendall Academy
- $250 per person for the winter or summer sessions
- Over 130 hours of instruction to choose from, both daytime and evening
- Range balls discounted 50% during Practice Club sessions
- A discounted “Buy Night” around the holidays
- Golf scrambles and playing sessions during summer session
- Pre-payment of membership is required