The Miles of Golf range is open all year and open to everyone.
Paying for Practice Balls
You may use cash, credit card, or a Miles of Golf Range Debit Card to purchase your practice balls. All of these transactions take place right at the ball machines; you are not required to come to the shop.
- If you use a Miles of Golf Debit Card, you receive a 20-40% bonus depending upon the amount of your purchase. To recharge these cards, you came come in the shop or do it right at the machine. These cards are a convenient and cost saving way to use our range. Ideally, all MOG range customers have a debit card.
- For cash purchases, you need the exact amount. The ball machines DO NOT GIVE BACK CHANGE.
- For credit card purchases, you can choose any size.
Range card benefits:
- Immediate bonus for the $ you spend
- Additional discounts for women and seniors
- Customer name is attached to card, if it’s lost we simply issue a new one. No money is ever lost.
- Use it anytime
- Re-loadable at the machine
Size of Buckets
$11 for a small bucket of 53 balls, $13 for a medium bucket of 75 balls, and $15 for a large of 100 balls. Bucket pricing includes use of Toptracer Range. Seniors and Women receive a 33% discount at specific times Monday-Friday (9a-11a for seniors, 11a-1p for women). Use of a range card is required for these specials.
Kids Hit Free Program
Kids under the age of 16 get free range balls with an adult who purchases a bucket at normal price. These buckets must be purchased in the golf shop.
There are 29 covered tees that are protected from the elements and heated. These tees are open all year. During the summer months, there are always grass tees and outdoor mats available. The grass tees rotate throughout the range so please look for signs that indicate the areas where grass tees may be used.
Hours of Operation
The range is open Dawn-Midnight.
Location of the Ball Dispensing Machine
There is one ball machine featuring 2 dispensers located at the east end of our shelter. You may access the dispensing machines without coming into the shop using the walkway east of the maintenance building.
Practice Putting and Chipping Greens
There are practice putting and chipping greens in front of the golf shop that are available to everyone. Please use the putting green only for putting, not chipping. Our chipping green is located to the west of the putting green. Both greens are closed in the winter months.
Clubs to Borrow
There are clubs located in the golf shop that are for anyone to use. Please feel free to borrow these clubs but please return them to the golf shop for others to use when you are finished.